When they think about professional painters in Perth, residents may be interested to know about Dulux accredited painters. Dulux is the most trusted paint brand in Australia, and they have introduced an accreditation scheme to help people when they want to hire a professional painter. In this article, we will look at what you can expect when you hire a Dulux accredited painter.
What is a Dulux Accredited Painter?
A Dulux accredited painter has demonstrated to Dulux that they can be trusted to deliver a high quality painting service for their clients. An accredited painter must meet four main criteria to qualify for the accreditation scheme:
- They must be certified by Dulux.
- The painter must be professional and reliable.
- There must be an assurance to provide a quality painting job and provide customer satisfaction.
- The painter can offer a five year workmanship warranty.
Why Would You Choose a Dulux Accredited Painter?
Dulux is a widely recognised painting brand, and their name is synonymous with paint quality and excellence. In fact, Dulux is one of the most trusted brands in Australia according to the 2018 Readers Digest Brands Survey. A painter can only enter into the Dulux Accredited Program by invitation only, and this demonstrates their confidence in the quality of their work. Every Dulux accredited painter will have four main attributes:
- The painter is certified and thus trusted by Dulux.
- The painter will recommend and use Dulux paint for their clients.
- An Ebix Trades Monitor will verify the painters professional painting licenses and public liability insurance annually.
- A five year Painter’s Workmanship Warranty will be offered on residential painting projects.
Dulux has also drawn up the Dulux Accredited Painter Program Charter of Values that the Dulux Accredited Painter must agree to and sign. This program encompasses five core values that must be adhered to closely; they are:
- Client satisfaction.
- Strict adherence to health and safety regulations.
- Sustainable solutions for clients.
The strict selection process for the program and these measures are designed to give the potential client confidence when they choose a Dulux Accredited Painter.
What is the 5 Year Painter’s Workmanship Warranty?
This warranty is designed to offer painting clients extra protection and confidence in Dulux paints and the painters that they hire under the accreditation program.
- A Dulux Accredited Painter can provide their clients with a five year workmanship warranty.
- This warranty will guarantee that the applied coating system will not blister, peel, crack or flake for at least five years due to a faulty surface preparation or application and this is subject to terms and conditions laid out in the warranty.
- The benefits provided by this warranty are in addition to any other remedies and rights provided by law.
- Any disputes arising out of the warranty are personal the specific painter and their affected client.
- The client can always ask the Dulux Accredited Painter to show them the 5 Year Workmanship Warranty when they are quoted for a painting job.
If they need Dulux accredited professional painters in Perth, contact Elite Painting for a no obligation quote.